Sunday, March 27, 2016

Gentiva Brown Bags

The company that I've worked for for 10 years was bought out about a year ago by Kindred and we just recently were renamed. With that transition, our office has to clean out lots of marketing and promotional materials with the old company name and logo. One of the items being tossed was Gentiva brown paper bags that we used every year for our food drive. 

The crafter in me (with two very young girls) could not let that precious "material" go to waste. So I brought home 100+ brown paper bags to add to my crafting room. My goal is to use the material in many different ways and post them here and at my office. Here are the girls wearing their bags. For some reason once they were both suited up, they decided to have races around the house. It was great, cheap fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment