Monday, March 31, 2014

Lacrosse Game

 Estelle and I went to watch Keith coach one of his high school lacrosse games last week because it was supposed to be beautiful outside. As soon as we got there the sun decided to hide behind the clouds and the wind picked  up. Luckily Estelle is pretty good about wearing her hood, so I thought she was probably warm enough. The tricky part was Estelle herself. She was happy to sit in the stroller for about 15 minutes, then wanted to get out and run. There was some good space for us to do that behind the bleachers, but then she kept trying to leave the stadium and run out into the parking lots or run onto the field itself. Needless to say I had one very unhappy child by the time the game was over because I strapped he back into her stroller. Next time I'll take back-up for me.
 
The boys won in overtime, so it was a good game!


No comments:

Post a Comment