Sunday, February 9, 2014

Las Vegas

Last week I went to Las Vegas for the annual Physical Therapy conference. I was gone Monday night through Thursday night and it was my first time being away from Estelle for more than a night. I am very thankful for today's technology because I got photo and video updates and I also got to face time with her, which made being away from her easier.
 
While staying with Marty and Cindi, they decided to have Estelle play with some poker chips since mommy was in Vegas. Of course she loved playing with them. When I got home, I dug out some of our poker chips for her to play with and they have been a big hit.
 
Her she is chewing on them.
 

 
She figured out the poker chips were magnetic and played with them and the magnet we have to unlock the cabinet doors in the kitchen. It was 20-30 minutes of entertainment. 



No comments:

Post a Comment