Thursday, October 17, 2013

Ohio Trip

Estelle and I flew to Ohio two weeks ago. Luckily the flight was not full in either direction and I was able to bring her car seat onto the flight, which really makes flying so much easier. Here she is all tucked in ready for take off.
 
 
Estelle had gotten her first tooth two days before we left for the trip. This was my attempt to get a picture, which didn't work out too well, but I still like the pic.


And here's my sleepy baby


Here she is getting her bottle from Kristen


And playing in the tutu my friend Andrea's daughter Autumn dressed her up in so Estelle could be a princess too.


 
Estelle really loved playing with the balloon I got for free from Old Navy.


And here's my happy girl waiting at the airport for the flight home

 
So while I definitely did not capture everything that happened over the long weekend, we had a wonderful trip visiting with all of our family.


No comments:

Post a Comment