Sunday, April 7, 2013

Red Party Dress

We went to a baby shower for Keith's cousin Erin this past weekend. I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to play dress-up with Estelle. Keith thought that it was time to play his favorite game 'pants on my head' as you can see. Estelle really likes this game too.

 
We all had such a nice time at the shower, but Estelle didn't nap much during the day because there was so much going on. When we got home she passed out pretty early and we thought she was just going to take a little cat nap. Well she slept straight through the night, so we never got her out of her party dress. This is how I found her this morning. Normally she's in a sleep sack, so she's never really gotten caught in her crib rails before. But she was sound asleep and happy.



I was able to get her untangled without waking her up. Next time I came in to check in on her, this is what I found. Just makes me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment