Saturday, December 29, 2012

Bath Time

Estelle has been getting sponge baths at home up until last week. Initially it was because her umbilical cord hadn't fallen off yet, then it was because I was too scared to give Estelle her first bath in her little whale tub by myself.  Luckily Grandma Cindi was able to come over last Thursday to assist me with giving Estelle her first official bath. The experience was good for everyone involved and I'm proud to say I have successfully given her another bath by myself since then. It's funny what things seem overwhelming to me as a first time mom because it is the 'unknown'. I'm sure I will encounter many more of these along the way. I'm just happy I have people around me to help guide me through them.
 
Here's a picture of Estelle in her tub with Grandma Cindi.


No comments:

Post a Comment